PumpkinKnits

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Lumberjack Socks done!

The trip to Chicago gave me a renewed burst of energy for these socks and I finished numer 2 last night. Because they're my first sock-yarn socks and the first I can post a photo of on my blog, you're getting two shots (so nice to have some sunlight - ahhhhhhh)

a one...


and a two

Legs are a little baggy, but I can't stand doing ribbing on DPNs. I guess I'll have to get good at it sooner or later. Really enjoyed my second Kitchener attempts, and found a groove and felt very comfortable with it. We'll see if I remember my groove next time.

Project Specs:
Pattern: Magic Stipes basic socks
Yarn: Magic Stripes Lumberjack Black
Needles: #4 Clover Bamboo DPNs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They look great, and I bet they feel fantastic on the feet.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great socks! I love that colorway, too. I made (crocheted ;) ) a pair myself -- you can see them here.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home