PumpkinKnits

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Klaralundone!

Yay! Finished seaming yesterday. This is modeled with no blocking done at all, and it needs to be done. I need about one inch more ease across the bust for it to be perfectly comfortable.

I was a bit troubled when I came across the super bright green color stripe (I didn't notice it in the online swatches before I ordered). Everytime I knit in that color I was cringing and I got worried I wouldn't like the end product. However, with the sweater put together now I truly am fond of the entire colorway. Can't wait to wear it to work this week.


Klaralund!! Posted by Hello

Pattern: "Klaralund", Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton
Size: M2 (42")
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden, color #213, 10 skeins
Needles: Clover Bamboo #9

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! What a great day to debut a new sweater.

Cheers,
Colleen
subwayknitter.typepad.com

12:06 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wowie! It looks almost exactly like mine!
Still don't have those pics up. I actually don't have a digital camera *gasp* but my brother in law was supposed to email them to me...coming soon.
Beautiful!
Amy

1:42 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Nice! I especially love how perfect it is with your blue jeans! Good job --
Jenifer
http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home