PumpkinKnits

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I've been memed!

Nimrodel has tagged me with the music meme that's been floating around the knitting blogs these days. Here we go:

1. Total amount of music files on your computer?
0.0 MB - I listen to music the old fashioned way still: purchased and/or someone made for me CDs only.

2. The CD you last bought is:
Facing Future, Israel
Kamakawiwo'ole

3.
What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
Hmmmm, I had the radio on in the car, and I think the last song was Dresden Dolls "Coin Operated Boy" (I love that song!)

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

Meaning:
-Cecilia- Simon & Garfunkel: because my Dad and I always dance to it at weddings

-
any song from the Mama Said album by Lenny Kravitz: this album was the backdrop to the time when hubby and I were first dating
-Wish you Were Here, Pink Floyd: reminds me of my cousin, and the angsty teen years we shared being one another's "sister we never had"

Frequncy:
-Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby - Gillian Welch, Alison Krauss & Emmylou Harris : this is just an amazing combo of voices and I could listen to this over and over and over
-The Coffee Song - Ralph Covert: this is on a kids album I play for the PumpkinMan so I hear it a lot, its pretty cute - "M-O-M-M-Y needs C-O-F-F-E-E"
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?

Rhoda at GeoKnitting, she currently lives is a very cool place, and I love her blog and her knitting
Colleen, the SubwayKnitter, another Mass. knitter, and she's just finished her 1st pair of socks too!
Amy, the RedHeadedKnittingWoman, because we have twin Klaralunds and she just had a birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home