PumpkinKnits

Friday, March 04, 2005

Packages and packages to come....

Package arrived:
My Knittyboard SP has done it again - yay! 2 skeins of Froehlich Wolle for a pair of socks, in a nice blue colorway that is all me, as well as a set of Brittany #2 DPNS - my first "fancy" pair of dpns - wheee. And more alpaca!!! This time a lovely camel colored baby aplaca that I've been petting since its arrival. And last but never least in my book - delicious coffee! Thank you SP!

SP Package

Package arriving soon:

I could not help myself. I have been eyeballing this top since I first checked out Elann's site months and months ago.


Aurora pullover

Each time I browsed for yarn I went back to the Schachenmayr Aurora Color and hemmed and hawed about whether or not to get this yarn for this top. When I noticed that the color I was eyeballing (blue granite) had only 13 balls left, exactly what the pattern called for, I pulled the trigger. So this will be the beginning of my first spring knitting season - a nice cotton pullover. As the color is now sold out, I don't have a photo, but it actually looks much like the sock yarn I just got - blues, grays, blacks.

Also, I've been spying on the RibbiCardi knitalong, and as the FOs keep piling up, I'm liking this sweater more and more. Elann just got some more Puruvian Highland Wool stock, so I grabbed me the following:







pottery red

Oatmeal Heather

Gray is for the body, red for the sleeves, although I just might have ordered enough to do it the opposite if I change my mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to follow your progress on the orange Elann sweater. I love the ribbing on the top.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home