PumpkinKnits

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A stroke of genius

So, after all my talk about not having a focus and having too many things to work on at once, guess I what I did. I cast on for my first pair of socks. And then I cast on for my second pair of socks. One pair is Lion Brand Magic Stripes, and the second is a free pattern from Lion's website for worsted-weight using Wool Ease. I started the woolease ones after getting tired of having to knit sock weight yarn. I'm almost done with the 1st "big" sock, and the "little" ones in stripes will have to wait.

I'm a lunatic, and now I'm a lunatic who sees the lure of sock-knitting: turning the heel then doing the gussets while just following the pattern, not being able to really visualize what the result would be made this truly seem like magic and was just pretty damn cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger MiniLaura said...

Tag! You're it! You've just been nominated to answer some questions about music. It's some game that is floating around the Knittyheads circle. Monkeemaven tagged me. See my blog for details.
nimrodel.blogspot.com

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home