PumpkinKnits

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

HA! Take that, you pesky sweater

Guess what I did last night? I bound off two Devan sleeves, and then blocked them, and after that, just for kicks, I joined each front piece to the back at he shoulders. Can I just say how much I love 3-needle bind off - it just looks so neat and tidy and it is so easy to do. Maybe I'm a freak though, as I do love seaming and finishing pieces and that seems to be a rare trait in knitters. No photos as it was too late, but they'd be boring anyway. All that is left is rest of seaming and the all-the-way-around button band/neckband. I can do this!

Also, I am coveting this. I'm still working on rationalizing a $70 T-shirt though - anyone want to help me with some more reasons I need to knit this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home