PumpkinKnits

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Aurora Pullover Progress

Completed the back of the Aurora pullover this weekend. I am in love with the fabric that this yarn makes, it is just so light and soft, and the way the purl side stacks due to the tape-like nature of it is just really neat. This is a good pattern to show that off a bit. Here's a shot of the ribbed top section. Its a very simple pattern, and I love the arches at the bottom, I think I will certainly squirrel the chart away for future use. Home sick from work today, so plugging away at Devan sleeves.....almost there!


Aurora Back Posted by Hello

PS - I have been diligently ignorning the fact that finishing the neck of Aurora will require crochet work. Something I have never done. But, its never too early to start planning so if anyone has good online how-to sites bookmarked, please share.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I love Aurora! That ribbing is great!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

I'm in crochet denial too... I knitted that cute victorian looking neck warmer from Knit 1, but haven't finished it yet because I'm afraid of the crochet finishing required. I really need to just suck it up and learn! Let's you and me make a pact to bite the bullet and learn this crap! (then we'll be able to make cute little crocheted flowers too!)

heide

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home