PumpkinKnits

Friday, September 23, 2005

Contest: Show me your Ts!

I don't have much interesting knitting commentary today, so I was going to show you my favorite T-shirt. I picked this baby up at a craft fair a few weeks ago, and I just adore it. It is supposed to stand for "Protest Outrageous Oil Prices", but I really just got it because it says Poop. How can you not giggle when you see a shirt that says Poop. I come from a long line of people genetically programmed to enjoy potty humor, what can I say?



Then I though it would be fun to see what other people's favorite T-shirts are. So, here's the guidelines for the contest:
-take a photo of you in your favorite T
-post it on your blog and share with us why its your favorite (if you're blogless, email me a photo and I'll post it here on your behalf)
-leave a comment here, or email me (see sidebar) and point me to your entry.
-everyone who posts will be entered into a drawing, I will randomly pick one winner from all entries, that winner can choose one of the below and knit her(or him) self a nice pair `o sockies.
-Deadline for submissions is Wed. 9/28 11:59pm
-I'll post the winner either Thurs. or Fri. next week.


Winner chooses one Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine's up at http://shadowdancer105.tripod.com....

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bit. :D http://www.miftik.com/create/archive/001830.php

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is my fav t shirt:
http://isela.typepad.com

I am in Mountain Time, and here it is only 11:53pm :)...did I make the deadline...hmmm.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home