PumpkinKnits

Monday, September 19, 2005

Back in the Groove

After banishing the stress from my knitting life, I was able to have quite a wonderful weekend of knitting. I managed to make progress on each of my three major projects.

Butterfly is complete through the 1st repeat of the body chart (4 total til armhole steeks begin). And yes, that is a bottle of tequila to the left being used as an anchor, thank you. I think this photo is a bit flashed out, but you get the idea.

so purty Posted by Picasa

I also am 4 repeats into the FBS with the handspun silk, and almost to the heel on my 2nd swap sock. I am using Lorna's Laces for that (my first time) and it is just such a pleasure to knit with. Cheers to a stress-free knitting weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that bottle of tequilla. No wonder you had a "stress free" weekend :-).

1:25 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Glad your knitting is stress free again. I get caught up in that too, gotta finish or keep screwing up mode. Life without stress is better.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home