PumpkinKnits

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Move along now.....

Sorry guys and gals, I've got no knitting content today. Very busy weekend traveling to my cousin's wedding. Were this a different blog, that weekend could have merited a bajillion stories in and of itself. All I can say is, that this particular wing of my extended family has some issues, and we were all wondering if they would surface and cause some interesting events. No need to worry at all, as the bride's family managed to make our family's issues look completly benign and took center stage in a rather jaw-dropping manner on more than one occasion. Good times, good times..... We've got another one next month(the newly married cousin's sister this time) , which I'm guessing will be quite placid.

I leave you with a shot of my PumpkinBoy and two of his cousins, at the lovely on-the-beach wedding ceremony, all three of them too young to have "issues" yet.


No knitting here.... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home