PumpkinKnits

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Can You Spare a Square?

I can spare three (awful photo, but I just do not have any light):


These are for Project Warming Kaitlyn, which Ariane kicked off this week. While I am not officially Knitting Unto Others this year, this will be my non-official contribution. I cannot imagine going through something like this family is going through. Spending an afternoon knitting squares is the least I could do. Grab your pink yarn (you know you have some) and crank out a quick square - it'll help keep you warm too, I promise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post and putting this out there. It sure looks and feels like "Knitting Unto Others". Love your pink squares.

Hope your liitle sprout presents herself soon :-)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home