PumpkinKnits

Monday, August 21, 2006

Catching Up....

I made some good time today. 7 repeats in by the time the PumpkinBoy got home. Hoping for more post-bedtime knitting.


On the bump (similar to Beth's use of a pillow for scale?)
To keep this interesting for spectators, Cheryl has set up a contest - go see this post for rules on betting and winning. There will be at least one more prize added, once I get a chance to go stash diving, and I think more will be forthcoming from other racers. She's taking entries until Friday, so hustle on over and get a piece of the action. There are also two new racers - Anne (who created this lovely shawl to begin with) and Vanessa. For those loony enough to bet on me, I will be trying to post daily updates, but I may be a bit more sporadic than that, depending on the whims of PumpkinBoy and life. Do not fear though, I will be knitting like I've never knit before.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I'd bet on you before I'd bet on me!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that color really is gorgeous. I love it.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Beth S. said...

All that 'stumbling out of the gate' stuff was clearly just to lull the rest of us into false complacency. Look at you go! :-)

The bump-as-model is probably the funniest thing I'll see all day, too. ;-)

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can only bet on one and I chose Julia, but I'm gonna be cheering all of you on! :) Goooooo, Erin!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

What chutzpah! Good luck - I'll be cheering all you crazy folks on!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home