PumpkinKnits

Friday, July 14, 2006

Worth the Wait

I have received my awesome Dye-O-Rama package from none other than PippiKneeSocks! She had contacted me before the due date to let me know she would be a little late, and not to worry, so I didn't.

It was well worth the wait as you can see! The dye-o-rama yarn is the pink/brown/green beauty on the right, and extra-guilt-reducing goodies (although she needn't feel guily, as she was super communcative about the brief delay!) are some Opal sock yarn, and some more hand-dyed in blue/green/yellow as well as a batt of "merino/nylon/navajo-churro/angora/
mohair! Holy shit, talk about more than I expected. All are just stunning and I am overwhelmed by your generosity, Ms. KneeSocks! You are so talented.

This swap was so much fun, I've also signed up for the Favorite Color Swap, which also sounds kinda neat. Sign ups close next week for that one, so get in now, its a really fun idea, I think.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, such yummy goodies!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Awesome stuff from your pal. Have a great weekend!

1:48 PM  
Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

Yaay! It looks great!

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you dig everything!
and again, soory bout the delay!

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That fiber looks great! And that favorite color swap looks interesting too. What a good idea.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home