PumpkinKnits

Sunday, August 13, 2006

As The Cat in the Hat Says.....

"It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how!"

These fabulous women sure do know how.

There was much yarn,


much laugher,
and much camraderie and many stories and smiles. Thank you all for a great time, and a special note for Cate, I'm so sad we outshopped your short people's patience and couldn't lunch together. As a sometimes slave to a short person myself, I completely understand (but am still bummed). When's the next trip?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cat was a very wise dude. We had a grand time!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Looks like a blast! I'd be jealous if I hadn't been on vacation at the time.

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best picture of Laurie ever! What a riot!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Beth S. said...

I was really sorry we didn't get to see more of Cate. That's the only way in which the day could have been improved. Even the weather was perfect!

Do you think you will make it to Rhinebeck, or will it be too close to pumpkin-day?...

p.s. Next time, try the Lendrum! :-)

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you totally *got* it. Next time, I'm hoping I won't be in so much child-care debt (I've been working weekends, so leisure time sans kids is pretty much *out*) and will be able to dine and shop kid-free for a half-day. All that means is that there needs to be a next time! Soon! I'll be making subtle suggestions about sales. ;D

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast! And great to have some non-kid time! So, where's the haul . . .

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! So, what part of that pile of bags is yours??

11:53 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Too too much fun!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo, I'm seeing a little WEBS action there.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home