PumpkinKnits

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

More Good Mail

My birthday present arrived from overseas on Monday:

Butterfly Kit Posted by Picasa

The yarn is absolutely stunning - the depth of color is incredible. Not sure when I will start this one. I need to read up on how to actually knit with two strands, and get the proper needles - my Denises only go down to size 5, and I will need either 3's or 4's for this.

Meanwhile, Rogue progresses steadily. Both sleeves are done - I love doing both sleeves at once, it is so much more efficient. I have about 30 more rows to go on the hood, then more reading to do - how to kitchener in pattern. I think I have a pretty good idea how to do it, but want to make sure I'm thinking about it the right way. If anyone has any good online reference for this, please send it my way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home