PumpkinKnits

Friday, May 30, 2008

Hi Blog

Apart from memes and auction publicity, I guess I've got nothing going on. I am clinging to each day by my fingernails - counting down the 9 days left til a much-anticipated 3 whole weeks of vacation. There is much in the way of real-life stuff that needs to get done before then.

I am not knitting - choosing instead each night to collapse on the couch and watch tivo-ed Ghost Hunters episodes and let my mind float disembodied like the paranormal beings they seek out. I was spinning, but even that feels like it takes too much energy right now. I have lofty dyeing goals - I bought a good amount of naked fiber and have so many ideas that I actually feel crippled by the choices.

I plan to bring my wheel and tons of fiber on vacation with me, though dyeing will have to wait til I return. Knitting will come on the trip too, nothing big, just socks and some odds and ends I'm trying to finish up.

And for eye candy - a mosaic of my Macro-May photos on Flickr.


I plan to post once more before I leave, but just in case life gets in the way - See you in July!

8 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Hope you have an awesome vacation!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Have a wonderful vacation! Are you traveling, or is this a vacation-at-home?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can relate wholeheartedly. Have a terrific vacation. But don't worry about accomplishing anything. It is supposed to be a break from all the pressures.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you! Although at least Ghost Hunters is pretty good. I'm ashamed to admit that I spent every night this week watching the new season of the Bachelorette. I know. But that Graham is just so damn good looking.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! Have a great vacation and I can't wait to see what comes from your crafty time. Lovely photos, by the way.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I like May a lot. The spirea is a great shot.

Have a restorative time. Sounds needed.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vacation, yay! Hope you have an absolutely splendid time. :-)

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time on your blog- I love your photos!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home