PumpkinKnits

Friday, May 02, 2008

Choose my Adventure

Ok - I finished spinning my Creeper roving (the red one) from my dyeing last week. It is still drying, so no photos yet. But, I can't decide what to spin next, so you get to choose:



Poll order matches the photo order top to bottom. I will take votes through tomorrow morning sometime. Vote early vote often!

[Poll Closed!]

It seems adding the poll script screws with my header for some reason, so please excuse the ugliness - it will go away when I pull the poll tomorrow morning.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's annoying! (the header issue.) You know what my vote was for. :)

1:58 PM  
Blogger Manise said...

Gah! They're all loverly!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, you'll never guess which one got my vote. ;-)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I'm guessing Terry voted for the bottom one, and Beth S for the one on top, right (hee hee)?
I like the middle one, and I'd love to see what it looks like when you spin it up.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Seanna Lea said...

I like the middle one because it is the one that appears least monochromatic, and I want to see how that spins up. Umm, and I just like saying Pogue.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like them all, but In the Navy is what is attracting my spinner's sensibilities. Great job dyeing! I am really getting inspired.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home