PumpkinKnits

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Who am I?

You know, I saw that Kathy just posted this, so I popped over and took the quiz, with NO intention of posting here, just for kicks. But read that first paragraph, of course I had to blog it now.




You Are An ISTJ



The Duty Fulfiller

You are responsible, reliable, and hardworking - you get the job done.
You prefer productive hobbies, like woodworking or knittings.
Quiet and serious, you are well prepared for whatever life hands you.
Conservative and down-to-earth, you hardly ever do anything crazy.

In love, you are loyal and honest. If you commit yourself to someone, then you're fully committed.
For you, love is something that happens naturally. And you don't need romantic gestures to feel loved.

At work, you remember details well and are happy to take on any responsibility.
You would make a great business executive, accountant, or lawyer.

How you see yourself: Decisive, stable, and dependable

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, conservative, and egotistical

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know!! Isn't it interesting. I think if I had answered a few differently, I would have hit the "I" instead of "E" for the first one.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I took the quiz after reading Kathy's post, too. I got the same results as you did.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took it after seeing it on Kathy's blog too. I'm an idealist. It was pretty much spot on. I just wish mine included "knitting" :)

9:10 AM  
Blogger Seanna Lea said...

I usually come up with IXTJ on these sorts of tests, though this is the first one I've seen that has the personality blurbs afterwards.

12:54 PM  
Blogger SpinKitty said...

I usually come up as INFP (sometimes INFJ or ISFP) on these. It was fun to take one again!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

That was my result also. I love the knittings.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home