PumpkinKnits

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Give a Sister a Hand

One of our sisters is in need. PippiKneeSocks and her family are having a rough time of it. Amy of Spunky Eclectic has coordinated an auction with all proceeds going to Pippi and her kids. The current items up can be seen here and include a really gorgeous whopping 9oz batt from Indigo Moon (no longer in the biz, so very rare) some delicious yarn and I've donated my kit for the Bee Fields shawl - pattern by the fabulous Anne Hanson, and yarn from WoolyWonka Fibers.

Go and bid, get some nice loot and help out a wonderful member of our community. There are about 24hours left on these items, and keep watching Amy's blog for even more coming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I missed out on donating an auction item but I did make a donation to Symeon directly. I hope she feels the love of our community!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home