Meme, or Cop Out, you choose!
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Living in Winter Hill, still living like a college student despite being 4 years out of college and being married for almost 2 years. Just a few months away from achieving my career goal of becoming a badass UNIX systems administrator.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order:
(its late in the day, so some of these are done already - hooray!)
- cutover a test environment to use a new cobol compiler environment (done!)
- document the above, because I'll forget how I did it if I wait til next week (done!)
- Pack up me and two kids so we're ready to leave for the Vineyard at 4:30 am tomorrow.
- Not succumb to exhaustion before I accomplish above goal.
- Get to bed as early as possible.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
chocolate, salt & black pepper potato chips, strawberry twizzlers
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Retire from IT work.
- Start dyeing and spinning for fun and money, hopefully not needing the money would make it stay fun (?)
- Move somewhere - coastal Maine or perhaps Martha's Vineyard
- Renovate the house on the Vineyard.
5) Places I have lived:
South Shore of Mass., Somerville Mass, North Shore of Mass. Thats it.
6) 5 peeps I wanna know more about:
If you feel like playing along, I always love seeing people's responses, but I won't tag anyone!