PumpkinKnits

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meme, or Cop Out, you choose!

Linda tagged me, and I'm short on time - rushing to get away for the long weekend, so you get a meme!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Living in Winter Hill, still living like a college student despite being 4 years out of college and being married for almost 2 years. Just a few months away from achieving my career goal of becoming a badass UNIX systems administrator.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order:

(its late in the day, so some of these are done already - hooray!)

  • cutover a test environment to use a new cobol compiler environment (done!)
  • document the above, because I'll forget how I did it if I wait til next week (done!)
  • Pack up me and two kids so we're ready to leave for the Vineyard at 4:30 am tomorrow.
  • Not succumb to exhaustion before I accomplish above goal.
  • Get to bed as early as possible.

3) Snacks I enjoy:

chocolate, salt & black pepper potato chips, strawberry twizzlers

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • Retire from IT work.
  • Start dyeing and spinning for fun and money, hopefully not needing the money would make it stay fun (?)
  • Move somewhere - coastal Maine or perhaps Martha's Vineyard
  • Renovate the house on the Vineyard.

5) Places I have lived:

South Shore of Mass., Somerville Mass, North Shore of Mass. Thats it.

6) 5 peeps I wanna know more about:

If you feel like playing along, I always love seeing people's responses, but I won't tag anyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

This might be good for some blog fodder. And I enjoyed reading your answers.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the same snacks! Have fun at the Vineyard -- you'll be missed in Cummington.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I also love those snacks! And I lived in Winter Hill not 10 years ago but 6 years ago ...

8:46 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Mmmm salt and pepper chips....

10:18 AM  
Blogger Seanna Lea said...

Part of me misses living in Somerville. I used to live near Porter Square and I lived in the Winter Hill area (actually, I was pretty much all over Somerville for a while).

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Elisa Caldwell said...

Goood reading this post

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home