PumpkinKnits

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

You've Got to be Shitting Me

I really didn't think I'd be pregnant this long. Patience is waning. Here's the latest meme to keep me from going ape-shit.

*************
You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.
No.
Explanations.

1. Yourself: expectant
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): patient
3. Your hair: clean
4. Your mother: waiting
5. Your Father: hunting
6. Your Favorite Item: wheel
7. Your dream last night: labor
8. Your Favorite drink: coffee
9. Your Dream Car: whatever
10. The room you are in: dining
11. Your Ex: forgotten
12. Your fear: loss
13. What you want to be in 10 years? myself
14. Who you hung out with last night? husband
15. What You're Not? extroverted
16. Muffins: cranberry
17. One of Your Wish List Items:Lendrum
18. Time: expanding
19. The Last Thing You Did: showered
20. What You Are Wearing: red
21. Your Favorite Weather: sunshine
22. Your Favorite Book: Hulme
23. The Last Thing You Ate: ice cream
24. Your Life: enjoyable
25. Your Mood: bored
26. Your best friend: husband
27. What are you thinking about right now? breakfast
28. Your car: blue
29. What are you doing at the moment? bloglines
30. Your summer: creative
31. Your relationship status: content
32. What is on your TV? darkness
33. What is the weather like? gray
34. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought your absence ment that baby was on its way. I am sorry...here hoping that the baby will decide to make the great appeareance :)

11:20 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Ugh, every time I see you on bloglines I think, "Okay, this is the announcement!" *sigh* Though I know you've got to be WAY more impatient that we are. Come on, baby! Let's get movin'! :)

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, I love #7 and 11. And I could go for some ice cream right now, too. :)

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great list!
& I'll have my fingers crossed for you, that things start to move along.
I know how frustrating it gets at the end....

4:47 PM  
Blogger Sorka said...

Tooomorrow toooo morrow!! you'll have that baby tooo morrow!! It's only a day away!! heheheh
Woo hoooo I was right I was right! don't ya just hate me! heheh
Hang in there. Lets see email me and I will give you all the labour inducing ideas I have that never worked for me.. but yet worked for EVERYONE else!
Denise

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. What ever you do, do NOT do the castor oil thing at all costs. Very unpleasant in many ways and does not always wind up jump starting labor. Ask me how I know....
Hang in there sweetie- I have a hunch she'll be here by weeks end.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Geez. Every time I see a post from you in bloglines I think, "This is it!" Still hanging around, eh?

5:55 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

A friend of mine swears by hot Dr. Pepper to induce labor. I'm not sure it's worth it.

I swore by a c-section, but when they're sideways, you don't exactly have a choice.

Hang in there. All the best.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claudia's birthday is Dec. 1st as well. That's two-my Meg and Claudia, two damn fine women!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch....when I saw your post, I thought...oh good! Bummer. My 4th daughter was 2.5 weeks late, so I can truly sympathize. Hang in there :-)

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this kid is really dragging things out isn't she? You still working or did you throw in the towel on that?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Beth S. said...

Lendrum on the wish list... such good taste you've got. :-)

So it'll be a December baby... wow, I was comically far off on my guess! ;-) May it happen very, very soon!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, I'm days late to reading this, so I'm going to hope that by now you are cooing over the newest member of the family (in person)!

I think we posted this meme on the same day, and we both put the same words for #11 and #12.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home