PumpkinKnits

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Radio Silence

Sorry for the dearth of updates. I have still been monagamously knitting on the Moth, despite my best hope of finishing being in 3rd place. I just read Beth's update, and she and I are neck and neck, I feel my competetive spirit re-awakening! I am well into the Twin Leaf border, so really not too far to go, but man those rows are getting long. I ordered another 4th ball of yarn (not from Webs, they were out of stock - ack!!) but don't quite need it yet. The missing ball continues to be missing. My prediction is that I will find it as soon as I am done blocking the shawl.

In prize patrol news, Cheryl has just posted the winners of the bet-placing contest, and Anne is now taking entries for bets on who'll finish last, in the Lantern Rouge tradition of the Tour de France - you have until Friday to enter, and there are some really wonderful prizes, so click your way over and make sure you're entered.

I have the next few days off from work, as PumpkinBoy's school is closed, and he and I will be headed to the South Shore to visit with my parents for a bit, so I hope to be able to make a little more day-to-day progress than I can when I'm working. Next update will be Friday.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Come on, Erin, you can do it! And thank you for contributing the Noro & Regia which I won ;-)

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Erin, go!!!

And enjoy your time off. :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

You were my bet to win - I'm sure it was a valiant effort. :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Wow, that's fast knitting. I saw your comment at Beth's about wanting to knit Swallowtail and I'll tell you what I told her. One skein of sea silk = really gorgeous Swallowtail.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every stitch gets you closer, keep it up!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

You can still do it. Or Beth. I'm happy either way.
Have fun visiting in my neck of the woods.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so jealous of your trip! have fun.

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, grrl!

Your Favorite Color Swap package is being mailed out on Friday, one day late. I took a vacation day today and intended to go to the post office this afternoon, but I fell asleep after lunch and woke up after 6:00, so Friday it will be. The box should still get there soon, as it doesn't have too far to travel. . . and that's the only hint I'm giving!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home