PumpkinKnits

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Like an Old Friend

Hello, my friend. It has been a while since I've seen you, and I missed you. It is so nice that we can still share a comfortable silence and that we can finish one another's sentences without pause. It's like we just saw each other yesterday.

That is what knitting Rogue for a 2nd time feels like - meeting up with a close friend who you haven't seen in some time, and just slipping back into the rhythms of your friendship without missing a beat.

I think when I finished my first Rogue, I could not stop saying "I love this sweater". I am still smitten with this knittin'. Two sleeves done at once (the only way to go) and I'm a goodly amount into the body already, although it was feeling camera shy tonight, and would not let me photograph it without turning orange, or blurring its cables and otherwise misbehaving. You'll have to take my word. Won't be too long now Reen!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Congrats!! I bow to you - two Rogues!

Rogue has tempted me for a while... but now I have seen Eris... Oh, lovely, lovely Eris. Hmm.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

It looks great! I'm tempted but I think it's over my skill level at this point. Maybe some day, though.

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Rogue sleeves are looking fab. Love the color!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rogue #2 is looking beautiful. One of these days, I'll get around to knitting it. I hope I enjoy it as much as you have.

3:56 AM  
Blogger MiniLaura said...

wow! you're fast.

Thanks for the sleeve info. I guess you really know your stuff by now ;-)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that sweater! Once I feel skilled enough to make myself a sweater that might actually fit me, I'm going Rogue all the way, baby!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home