PumpkinKnits

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Phew!

I was a little nervous taking this online quiz. Being an English Lit. major, I had to make sure I still had some chops. Knitting content soon, I promise. Had a very busy weekend.

True English Nerd
You scored 86 erudition!
Not only do you know your subjects from your objects and your definite from your indefinite articles, but you've got quite a handle on the literature and the history of the language as well. Huzzah, and well done! The English snobs of Boston salute you. (Me here - what does it mean that I AM and English snob from Boston - am I saluting myself? Hee hee)



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 89% on erudition
Link: The Are You Truly Erudite? Test written by okellelala on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm too scared... ;)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

I scored 80! Woot :)

Actually I must have made some lucky guesses cause for some of those answers I had absloutely NO CLUE! LOL

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My chops are a bit rustier than yours! I scored 81. XOXO

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home