PumpkinKnits

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Countdown

I'm groovin' on the latest meme after I saw Carole's list.

TEN random things you might not know about me
1. I can be extremely silly
2. I can pick things up with my toes
3. I drink at least one Dunkin Donuts Large Iced coffee per day (usually 2)
4. I like tequilla
5. I love big storms
6. My eyes change color from gray/green/blue depending on what I'm wearing
7. I was suspended from school 2 times in Jr. high
8. I have a tattoo
9. I swear too much
10. I owe my husband 7 years of laundry (he did it all when we lived in an apartment and had to use a laundromat on the condition that I'd do equal time when we had a home with a washer/dryer) I'm currently in year 5. Years are not pro-rated due to the addition of another person to our family. I still think I got the better deal.

NINE places I’ve visited
1. Maine
2. Arizona
3. Florida
4. California
5. Bequia
6. Mexico
7. NYC
8. Tennessee
9. Georgia

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. appreciate me
2. cook dinner
3. give me yarn/fiber
4. surprise me
5. send me flowers
6. laugh at my bad jokes
7. rub my feet
8. give me a hug

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. Visit the Galapagos Islands
2. Charter a boat and sail the carribean and/or south pacific
3. Live on Martha's Vineyard for a couple years
4. Go skydiving
5. design and knit my own sweater
6. make a living doing something creative
7. travel to Greece with my husband, and listen to him tell me all about it (he was a highly-enthusiastic classics and history major)

SIX things I’m afraid of
1. losing someone I love
2. bungee jumping
3. making small talk
4. not being a good mom
5. being at fault in a car accident where someone was badly hurt/killed
6. where our country is headed

FIVE things I don’t like
1. Crowds
2. Bananas
3. Shopping
4. a whole laundry list of bad driving behaviors
5. being cold

FOUR ways to turn me off
1. be a hypocrite
2. talk incessantly
3. micro-manage me
4. be irresponsible

THREE things I do every day
1. Knit
2. Change diapers
3. Tell PumpkinBoy I love him

TWO things that make me happy
1. My Family
2. My knitting/spinning

ONE thing on my mind right now
1. This will by my 4th day posting in a row - maybe a record for me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job. I like reading this one because I'm nosy, I suppose. Glad you participated. And, what have you got against bananas?

2:08 PM  
Blogger claudia said...

If you will eat all my cucumbers, I will eat all of your bananas.

;-)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home