PumpkinKnits

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Holiday Sock Exchange

I had so much fun with my last sock exchange with the TownsendKAL group that I've signed up for yet another.
Here are my answers to the exchange questions:

1. What are your foot measurements?
9.5" long and 9" around the ball of foot (all patterns I've knit fit just fine circumference wise)

2. Do you have a favorite sock yarn?
I'm a fan of soft wools or wool blends, preferably a washable one.

3. Is there a specific pattern you favor?...lace or ribbed?
I like it all!

4. What colors do you prefer? Do you like solids or stripes?
I prefer to knit with variegated/stripes, as it adds interest, but I would happily wear solids. I'm not terribly crazy about the jaquard-type striping. As for colors, I have no real dislikes - surprise me!

5. Do you have any allergies to a specific fiber?
Nope.

6. Holiday that you usually celebrate?
Christmas.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you're making it pretty easy for me. :)

How would you like some Lorna's Laces? I picked some up today, after I purused your site for color ideas...(but before you posted)

YSSHSP

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home