PumpkinKnits

Friday, September 30, 2005

We Have a Winner

A hale and hearty congrats to Denise who was randomly selected (can't get much more random than giving a handful of little folded slips of paper to a 2 year old and asking him to pick one - no, just one, honey, wait, no! Don't put those in your mouth!) as the "Show me your T" winner. See her 4 favorite shirts in this entry (they are good ones!)

Here are links to all the awesome entries - thanks for playing everyone, I wish I could give everybody prizes! Everyone else, go check out the cools shirts:

Lolly
Laura
Isela
Miftik
Helen

I still hope to have one more post today - my Townsend-Socks-Swap-Socks, (I have only a dozen+ toe decrease rows to go, and grafting) but I am crazy-woman preparing for vacation today, so who knows. If not, I'll be back to posting on or around 10/10. Take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home