PumpkinKnits

Monday, August 01, 2005

Much Better

OK - the orange design was killing my eyes (please hit refresh if you're still being blinded) - apologies if it was doing the same to yours. Many thanks to this site, I was able to find a good color scheme quickly that still had some pumpkin-ness to it but won't burn out your retinas.

I think this is a good place to stop fiddling. It is very much fun to do however, but I think this will hold for now.

As for knitting content - I ordered my birthday gift last night. I'm excited and scared for it to arrive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, when's the spinning wheel arriving?

Love this scheme. Keep it!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

well, I'm always a fan of orange but this color scheme is lovely, too. I just love your header... makes me wish for fall to get here sooner than later! :)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home