PumpkinKnits

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hasta La Vista

Well, the Pumpkin Family is taking off for two weeks for some much-needed R&R. We will be (hopefully) sunning and splashing, and definitely knitting. We'll be roughing it, there will be no internet access, so there will be no blog updates, or blog-reading - gasp! How will I survive?

I'm packing Rogue, the Aran Braid Socks, and some more sock yarn to start another pair when they are done, so hopefully will have some good knitting content when I return on or about the 4th of July. Happy Knitting, everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Psst...it's mainegirl from Knitty...I was wondering if I could link my blog to you? :D

2:13 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh...and just FYI, I noticed on your profile that you enjoy "kitting"...didn't know if that was intentional ;)

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, those socks look great. I love the bold stripes.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home