PumpkinKnits

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Nothin' But a T Done

I actually managed to finish this Friday night. The sleeve to your right is a little poofy, I think I'm going to rip it out and reset it, but other than that I really like this and its eminently wearable. And yes, I know I am insane to make myself a white shirt - this is a disappointment waiting to happen if I plan to wear it anywhere but work. Toddler-raising and white garments do not go so well together.

NBaT Posted by Picasa

Pattern: Nothin' but a T shirt, from Magknits
Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, in Cotton Ball and Candy Apple Red
Needles: Densie #7
Notes: Love the folded hem, and the shape of this is perfect to start with and riff on to come up with other versions. I think this would make a nice V-neck top as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Micky said...

You can always dye it if it gets stained.
:)

1:17 PM  
Blogger MiniLaura said...

I love it! The sleeves don't look poofy to me. I'm very impressed.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home