PumpkinKnits

Friday, July 22, 2005

Distractions

Its been much much too hot and humid to knit with wool the past week. So, last Friday I popped out to one of my LYS-es and purchased a handful of Cotton Fleece to knit Nothin' but a T Shirt. I've been wanting to knit this for a while, and was happy to find a more affordable yarn substitution than the Rowan Calmer it calls for.


in pieces Posted by Picasa

This is a very fast knit, I have but half a sleeve left and then seaming and doing the neck band. I'm hoping it will be ready to wear by the end of the weekend. Whee.

I also made myself a custom image header for the blog, I'm sure you didn't miss it. I've always enjoyed working with image editing software, but I need to have a GOAL in order to actually practice my skills, so I gave myself an assignment. It is simple, but I like it, and it might just inspire me to do a little bit of updating here at PumpkinKnits.

2 Comments:

Blogger MiniLaura said...

I can't wait to see your finished T-shirt. I was thinking about knitting one as well, but decided to Tivoli instead.

The header looks great! I love pumpkins!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the header!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home