PumpkinKnits

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I like prizes!

I never win raffles/lotteries/things like that - really, I'm not being and old Eyeore here, I just don't. A while back I sent Claudia a little donation for her MS ride. I'm always a fan of blog-prize motivations, but for this one I would have donated no matter what. Anwyay, I was delighted to learn that my name got pulled from her dye-pot while I was away on vacation. Here is my prize, it arrived yesterday (photo and description lovingly swiped from Claudias site)


winner!! Posted by Picasa "This is a 2.7 oz. skein of pure silk, spun from silk caps dyed by Ellen's Half-Pint Farm. Its a 2 ply, lace weight spun with Claudia's patented variability of twist and grist."

It is quite beautiful and silky (duh!) I've been petting it frequently. Thanks Claudia, both for the prize as well as spending so much time and energy on your ride - it means a lot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Wow, to say I'm coveting that yarn is an understatement! Yay you! :)

I wanted to let you know that I get the Moxie shirts from my stepdad...he owns the silkscreening shop where they make all the shirts for the Moxie Festival. What size would you like? I can likely get you one :)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

it's beautiful!

your Rogue is stunning - it does look like it is a *perfect* fit!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home