Spring Knitty - yay!
So here's PumpkinMama's unedited first reactions to the new Spring Knitty patterns:
- Cleaves: I am not a shrug person at all
- W: This I like - very pretty, and I really like the diamonds of texture in it
- Mariposa: cute, but not my style
- Cambio: Not something I would normally gravitate towards, but I find myself intrigued by its atypical shape
- Asana: I like the look of the front, but am not fond of the open back nor the ribbon straps
- Ribbon Xback: Pretty and I like the stay-on-ability of the back crossed straps
- Soleil: LOVE this - reminds me of Honeymoon Cami but with better coverage
- I do: Beautiful! Perfect for the occasion it was used for - maybe I need to start wearing sundresses and things so I have an excuse to make shrugs and shawls
- Spring Fling: very cute and practical. I like.
- Tie one One: these are pretty but apart from the unique closure, kinda blah to me
- Branching Out: been looking for a good 1st lace pattern -this might be it!
- via diagonale: VERY nice - I love Wendy's other bags on her site too - I might have to try one finally
- cocktail monkey: not a fan of cutesy girly bags, so this ones not for me
- itsybitsy/kitchen sink: These look both practical and fun - might have to pick up some kitchen cotton and give one a whirl
- wheelie: cute idea! I love practical knitting
- shade: ditto the above
- petals: good pattern to have stashed away when you need some adornment