PumpkinKnits

Thursday, April 14, 2005

New Store

I work just outside of Davis Square in Somerville, and have been moderately confounded by the fact that there was no yarn store in Davis (yes, I know I can hop on the T to Porter or Harvard, or take a quick drive into Arlington) to some great shops, but I want it all - somwhere I can stroll to on my lunch and poke around. Thanks to Grumperina for posting the Somerville News Article that mentions Spark Craft Studios - which sells many other things besides yarn. Guess who's taking a walk on her lunch break today?

EDITED LATER: I jinxed myself. At just past noon, a whole rack with 6 of "my" servers in it got accidentally unplugged. No lunch for me, and no yarn fondling trip. I'll try next week sometime and report back.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neighbor (I live in JP) goes up there to shop. Let me know what you think of their selection.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, that was from me.

Colleen
subwayknitter.typepad.com

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home