PumpkinKnits

Friday, January 21, 2005

Good End to the Week!

What a great end to my week! Three good things about this week:

1. Klaralund's last sleeve is done. Seaming this weekend.

2. First ebay yarn purchase! 600+ yds handpainted gold,brown,burgundy,green DK weight yarn. Yummy. No idea what it will become yet but I love it. Any ideas for me?

Ebay yarn Posted by Hello

3. Last and certainly not least my 1st Knittyboard SP package came this afternoon!!

SPGoodness Posted by Hello

3 balls of baby alpaca in wonderful colors, 2 yummy smelling candles, and some accessories that I sorely needed - stitch holders, cable needles and point protectors - truly perfect. I've been thinking about making some fingerless mitts for myself, perhaps the alpaca was meant for them? Thank you Secret Pal, you made my day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That handdyed yarn is beautiful. How does it feel?

Everytime I see yarn like that I think "Pooling Colors Scarf" from IK a few issues ago.

Cheers,
Colleen
subwayknitter.typepad.com

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home