PumpkinKnits

Monday, March 24, 2008

Can You Do?

I'm all for charity knitting, but I tend get a little selfish with my knitting time, do don't do a lot of it. I prefer to help out with cash, as it is expedient and doesn't steal precious stitches away from me. So, when I hear that I can BUY YARN and help a charity at the time time, happy little bells ding in my head.

Local dyer extraordinaire Heather of Sereknity is dying up this gorgeous stuff in honor of an old friend who is doing wonderful work. You can read the whole story here but the nutshell is if you buy this yarn a whopping $10 from the sale goes to Can-Do: a hands on, help the people type of organization created by her old buddy.


I've seen this stuff knitted up, and its quite pretty. So, go buy yarn and make yourself feel like you're doing good in the world at the same time - a win win in my book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I already ordered mine! I agree, it's a great way to win-win.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already done!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home