PumpkinKnits

Monday, May 14, 2007

Down the Rabbit Hole

My Ravelry invite finally came this weekend. I am impressed and obsessed. So much fun getting my projects in there and organized. I'm a little scared to actually document the stash, but it would be wonderful to have it catalogued and easily accessable.

Morning Glory first half is about 6 rows to completion. Haven't weighed it again yet.

Socks have been started for my Sockapaloooza4 pal - really bright and fun, I'll try to show you this week sometime.

Bonanza day for wonderful packages on Friday - received both my HelloYarn fiber club package (GORGEOUS!) as well as my package from Anne's Exotic Fiber Club - some luscious Rambouillet, a first for me.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't ravelry the coolest!?

9:02 AM  
Blogger Sorka said...

Ahhh!!! where is my invite! AAAHHH hmm I am waiting and waitng and waiting soooo paaatiently!
HEHEH
Denise
knitchat.com

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for my invite too, can't wait to check it out! I can't wait to see your morning glory too.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I've played with Ravelry a bit but haven't added my stash. I think I'm afraid. :-)

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a pretty awesome mail day! Sounds like some fun spinning.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting on my invite too, but then again, I haven't checked my email for awhile...

I got my Hello Yarn fiber too and can't wait to spin it up!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Elinor said...

Oooh, the black hole that is ravelry... enjoy!

12:56 PM  
Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Well hello. Nice to "meet" you via Ravelry. Fun times, huh? This new obsession may finally get me fired. ;-)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Anne P said...

Yah - I am a little scared to chronicle the stash myself. Let alone the WIPs. Scary!!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten a ravelry invite yet, but that may not be a bad thing. I can only begin to imagine how much time I would spend on it. It's such a brilliant idea, though.

2:40 PM  
Blogger emilyelizabeth said...

I think the first two days I even forgot there was anything in my life besides Ravelry...its so all encompasing! :)

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I threw myself into photographing and documenting my stash for Ravelry and I'm so glad that I did. Among other things, it got me excited about actually USING my stash, and helped me realize how much yarny goodness I do have.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ravelry, Rambouillet: an embarrassment of fibery riches!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home