PumpkinKnits

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A New Look

I wish I could say that my long gaps in posting lately is due to me scrambling to work out this new blog look, but alas, other than asking the amazingly talented Diana to give me a makeover and then ooh-ing and ahh-ing over her design, I didn't really do anything. She did all the hard work, and it certainly is beautiful, thank you so much Diana! If you're reading via Bloglines or some other feeder, click through and come check out Diana's hard work. The woman is the Stacy London of blog-makeovers.

Life continues to get in the way of me having much to blog about here. Knitting and spinning and dyeing have been getting hardly and attention these days, sadly. I hope to be able to share why this is the case very soon, but for now I must sit tight and hope more time and energy are forthcoming.

12 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Even if you're not knitting much, the blog looks great!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely blog. Diana does great work. I secretly wish to work up the nerve to contract her to help with my blog. But, I am too shy. I hope the energy is forthcoming, I have certainly been there.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new look! And good luck with the time- and energy-sucking commitments, whatever they may be!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good! I hope whatever is eating your time and energy is a good thing. In any case, hugs!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I love the new look! Hope everything is okay and your busy-ness is for good reasons.

10:23 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Gorgeous! Diana is really talented!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. All these wonderful and inspiring blog revisions keep popping up. Must do something about my dull Typepad template

10:36 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Oooooh! Pretty. :)

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good, light and airy. Perfect for Spring.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Ooh, I'm liking this new template. Very sharp. See you soon.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to many happy posts at the new Pumpkin Knits!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Nice makeover! You're missed, Erin...come back when you can :)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home