PumpkinKnits

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Long-Ago FO

One week without a post, that might be a record for me. Busy weekend, what with falling trees and travel then catching up at work from missing virtually all last week as the Pumpkin Boy had been sick.

Anyway, despite barely knitting a stich for the past week, I do have some knitting content for you. Below is a Nantasket Basket (a la Susan) that I made a month ago for my mother's birthday which was celebrated this past weekend.



Pattern: Nantasket Basket
Yarn: Araucania Nature Wool
Needles: #10.5(dpns and circs)
Notes: This is a great pattern - simple and well thought out and it has endless possibilities for adaptation and its a very quick knit.

The supersecret project was also part of Mom's gift, but due to obstacles mentioned in my opening paragraph, it was gifted still on the needles and taken back for completion. It no longer needs to remain supersecret, but I will wait to post about it when its done.

Happy warm weather to all of us long-suffering New Englanders - I cannot wait to soak up more of this sunshine - wheeeee!

3 Comments:

Blogger MiniLaura said...

That basket is wonderful! I don't usually care for felted things, but I love this basket.

8:50 AM  
Blogger General Ginger said...

Fantastic basket. I love it.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Awesome basket! It has a flat bottom and it stands up -- looks like a success and a half. :)

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home