PumpkinKnits

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Wednesday

Once again, I find myself home from work on a Wednesday. This time, its PumpkinBoy, feeling too mopey with a cough and low fever to go to school. A mere 3 weeks after my last WIP Wednesday post I am pleased to report, that despite starting and finishing and entire adult sweater, I also met my WIP goals for my long term knits!

  • Morning Glory: I finished the last half of the lingering repeat and am 2 rows into the next. Still painfully slow going, but progress. Goal for end of March is one more full pattern repeat.

  • Celtic Dreams: Goal was to complete sleeve one by end of February, and I did it with 4 days to spare! New goal is completion (ends, seams and blocking included) by the end of March.




Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry your son isn't feeling well. There are lots of colds and things going around.
Celtic Dreams is gorgeous!

2:50 PM  
Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

I can't wait to see that in person! It's stunning.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Seanna Lea said...

Ooh, your Celtic Dreams is shaping up beautifully. I love the fancy, complicated cables.

3:01 PM  
Blogger pacalaga said...

Gorgeous. I'm aching to start my Morning Glories, but I have to clear off my sock needles before Sock Madness starts...

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celtic Dreams is very stunning! I love the color and how it allows the stitch work to pop!

Sorry your son is ill. I wish him a speed recovery!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celtic Dreams is lovely! Poor little Pumpkin boy, I hope he is feeling better today.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Mini said...

Ahh... poor Pumpkin Boy. I hope he's feeling better for some sledding this weekend--- 6 more inches friday night... just in time for Saturday sledding!

celtic dreams is very pretty....

8:17 AM  
Blogger Anne P said...

There have been a lot of nasty bugs going around. I hope your boy is feeling better soon!

Celtic Dreams is looking fantastic!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you can pull it off! :-)

1:33 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Okay, I'm impressed.

5:37 PM  
Blogger JakkiMitch said...

Absolutely awesome!!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home