PumpkinKnits

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Book of Books

In an effort to raise funds for my honest to goodness last wheel (at least until I'm and empty nester in 18+ years) I have decided to part with my copy of June Hemmons Hiatt's The Principles of Knitting. Before I post it on all the requisite destash pages, I figured I'd mention it here in case someone I "know" wants it. My copy is is good condition, it may be missing the dust jacket (hubby has a habit of removing them, and I haven't had time to take a look for it) gently used. A great resource, I'm just feeling the need for a wheel more than I need the book. Asking $175 +shipping, which seems a fair price based on current ebay sales. Let me know.

That said, I am getting mentally prepared to part with my lovely Kromski Mazurka too, if you know anyone in the market for a nice little wheel in the near future.

8 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

It looks like the "new wheel bug" is making the rounds ...

3:54 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

So are you going to tell us what this big wheel purchase is? Hmmm?

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell us! What wheel have you decided on?

T
peteresacampbell@comcast.net

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, new wheel. Yes, we need more info!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet I know which wheel you are lusting for...:-). Isn't it scary what wheel lust will do to us?

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so funny. I just got this book out of the library and I thought to myself..."This is a great book. I wonder if it's out of print?"

And now, here it is.

While I would love to support your habit...well, you know. I gotta eat. ;)

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep thinking about selling my copy, too. 'Cept I don't know where it is. Heh.

11:50 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

oh, the suspense! which new wheel?

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home