PumpkinKnits

Monday, December 11, 2006

Contest Winner

In all the excitement, I'd forgotten that I have some contest business to clear up. A long long time ago I asked you all to guess what the PumpkinGirl's birthday would be. Little did we all know it would take one whole month to get a date and a winner.

I am pleased to announce that Denise is our winner, in the style of bidding $1 on The Price is Right, as she was still almost a week off, but happened to be the one to guess the latest date. Here is what her winning comment said: "ooooh will you ever hate me.. Mwah hahaha.. I say November 30th at 4:45 pm." And she was right, I read her comment and cursed her under my breath for even the mere suggestion I would be pregnant that long.

So, dear Denise, drop me an email with you choice of winnings - the Ebony Zephyr or the Lorna's Laces Top/Silk Hankies, as well as your mailing address, and PumpkinGirl and I will zip out on her first trip to the post office and mail them away to you.

And some eye candy Monday for you, just because I'm so in love with my girl:

(and yes, she's wearing blue, thats what you get when you're the 2nd baby and your older sib is a boy)

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's such a beauty! Hope you're getting some sleep in between her meals. How's PumpkinBoy adjusting to his new sibling?

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! And I'm so glad she's finally here.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

She's beautiful. I hope you're getting some rest!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww. :)

5:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with blue. And nothing wrong with a chunky boy wearing his sister's pink onesies because I didn't feel like going to Walmart to buy new ones. They'll never know. She is so adorable.

8:08 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

what a pretty girl.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh I have to go for the Lorna's Laces wool top!!
And thanks for the baby fix.. after 4 kids (the little one is 3.5) I needed it!heheh
Sorry my guess turned out right.. you neglected to put the part where I said it would either be tommorrow(the day after I posted) OR the 30th!! ehhehe
Denise

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pumpkingirl already looks bigger.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

She is beautiful!!!

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, who cares if she's wearing blue? She's positively adorable! What a sweet little face. I hope everything is going well for all of you!

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, the sweet sight of a sleeping baby. At my age, I should be thinking thank goodness she's yours! But no - your photos of your lovely little lady arouse the I wants. My youngest is 18 so how crazy is that??? I look forward to hearing all about PumpkinGirl, who looks great in blue.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

She's so cute! I love those fat little arms.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome punkin. She's adorable. I'm trying to inhale that wonderful baby smell through the internets.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could just nibble her ears. What a sweet sweet sight.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Beth S. said...

I think she looks like you! :-)

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, baby girl, and congratulations, mama, papa and big pumpkin brother! What a beauty!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Adorable! Congratulations on such a beautiful baby. My first was over a week late (seven years ago on Saturday - how time flies), so I know how much you just wanted it over.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful baby and she looks calm--absolutely lovely. You are so fortunate to have had a girl! Congratulations.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home