PumpkinKnits

Friday, October 10, 2008

Flat Out

Phew - a busy few weeks. Spent a week on the Vineyard last week for a last gasp fall vacation, and closing up the house for the winter. The week off makes the first week back seem extra hectic with laundry and food shopping catch-up to play, followed by a big project at work on the first day back, then a majorly tweaked back muscle and subsequent inability to really move my head and arms (better now), then all hell breaking loose with work project that seemed successful the day before (also better now) and an evening at the Topsfield Fair playing judge for the Spinning Bee. Now packing up the family again for a weekend away in Maine for a family wedding, only to return late Monday night with the same catch-up to play all next week, with the added bonus of prepping for the removal and replacement of 11 windows in our house a week from today.

Vacation afforded me the ability to finish two projects I had going, but they've been sitting in their travel zip-locks still packed since I got home. Blocking and photos need to get done, though I have no idea when I'll find the time for that. While I wait for time and a more normal pace of life to return, I leave you with one of the few photos I took at Topsfield.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Wow, I'm tired just reading all this! Hope things settle down for you soon.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Seanna Lea said...

Wooee. I have had times like that. It's hard to feel like anything is getting done, because it's like running from one emergency to another all the time!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Now, I need a vacation. Have a great time in Maine!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I know what you mean. Weeks like that exhaust me!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A busy life has its advantages. We are alive, we are engaged, we have our networks, and we are healthy. It is something to cherish!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home