PumpkinKnits

Friday, August 01, 2008

You Do Good Work

Thank you all for your well wishes, everyone always says this, but it truly does wonders just knowing others are pulling for you. Your good vibes appear to have worked, as Dad's procedure went swimmingly, and he had but one blockage, where they placed a single stent. Prognosis is excellent, and if all goes to plan he will be home tomorrow.

So thank you from the bottom of MY heart, I will be back soon with results from my gradient dyeing experiment and maybe even some (gasp!) knitting. Todays hospital time afforded me more uninterrupted knitting time than I've had in ages.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Thanks for sharing your good news!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how wonderful for you all! I know from my mom's experience it can go very differently. I'm so glad you folks didn't have to go through that (emergency rightnow! quadruple by-pass).

5:07 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Phew :) Good to hear this.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

AHHH! What I miss by going on vacation!!!

I'm so glad to hear that your dad is doing well. Sending many rapid-recovery vibes his way.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear this news. Have a relaxing weekend.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I'm so glad things turned out well. It is the best possible outcome (other than false positive!)

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yikes, I didn't know!... But I'm so glad things are looking up now. :-)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home