PumpkinKnits

Friday, December 14, 2007

Racing again....

Well, I just discovered from reading Cheryl's blog that we've been pitted against each other in this Holiday Knitting War. I love competing against Cheryl, as she's great at smack talking and despite her mild-mannered demeanor has a crazy ass competitive streak that's fun to play off of. This will bring back memories of the Great Moth Race of `06.

For anyone keeping pace, my charity will be The National MS Society. From my understanding, you can up the ante by going to the Knitting War website and telling them you're in for me, and by doing so, offering a matching $5 donation per item that I complete prior to the 12/31/07 deadline. I should be a cheap date for this, as I have just one gift item.....and Cheryl, I'm more than halfway done, so you'd best get your needles in gear.

I leave you with PumpkinBoy's late afternoon project:

7 Comments:

Blogger DebbieKnitter said...

Far be it from the Knitting Gods to stir trouble and NEVER let it be said we condone that sort of gossipy thing BUT, we hear that Chem Girl said that you couldn't knit your way out of a pile of Rowan Kid if it was put in front of you with a mesh knit pattern and size 15 needles. We're just sayin'....not trying to get anything going or anything ;)

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is Erin can spin WAY faster than Cheryl!!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I got the same email too! Hmmm ... wonder what might be in store?

10:21 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Great snowman! And let's see now, didn't Cheryl finish LAST in the moth race? LOL

8:43 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I'll be over here in the corner having Moth Race flashbacks...

7:09 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

No pressure, but I may have finished an entire pair of fuzzy feet yesterday . . . and cast on for another pair.

Who's the man now, huh?? Woohoo!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, things are AWFULLY quite here, I would be a bit worried ya'll if I were you. Silence might be knitters gold.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home