PumpkinKnits

Monday, November 26, 2007

All I've Got

So Kim was bemoaning that all she sees on the knit blogs lately is magically produced finished objects, with no work-in-progress posts. Well, my dear, if you want WIPs this is the place to be, because its all WIPs all the time here at PumpkinKnits! Apart from my Celtic Dreams and my Morning Glory Wrap, both of which are rapidly closing in on the one year mark for WIP status (a first for me) I have a really gorgeous sock in the works, and I think the color might appeal to dear Kim as well.


The yarn is from Heather of Serenknity and is aptly named Pumpkin Patch. The pattern is Mad Color Weave, which I've been wanting to knit since I saw it. I think they're working quite nicely together, don't you?


Up next - more WIPs for Kim, as I plan to bore you all with more photos of my Celtic Dreams and Morning Glory - like I said, they're all I've got!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Isn't that a fun pattern? It shows of your yarn beautifully.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that pattern looks great in that yarn! I'm inching in to one year on my Celtic Dreams as well -- I promised myself I'd focus on it after the holidays. :)

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one's on my list as well.

You know, I never post WIP pictures because I figure people would get bored with them--when I finally post the FO, it'll be like "yeah, we've seen that 100 times already!" I might have to rethink this attitude.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Great combination of yarn and pattern! I love seeing WIPs, so bring 'em on.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I know, Laurie told me that I need to do a better job of blogging my WIPs too. It's the lack of sunlight that kills me ... no photos! I guess it's time for a new camera? (That will be my request for a graduation present this summer...)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Manise said...

Love the yarn and pattern pairing! Must put it in my queue. I've got WIP's a plenty too. :-) Lovely seeing you on Saturday!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

That pattern is so on my must-knit list. Gorgeous yarn for it, I agree.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Seanna Lea said...

Pretty! I love the yarn colors. It makes me think of fall now, but I'm sure that if I saw them after a huge Nor'easter I would think of daffodils and the stronger colors of spring.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is working so nicely with your yarn.

7:53 PM  
Blogger k said...

The sock looks great - and the yarn is lovely too. That pattern is in my queue, eagerly waiting to be cast on...

11:34 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Man O Man, I am taking it on the chin for that post..haha! Good thing I have a good sense of humor :-)...and the best part.....lots of WIP being dragged out!

Lurve that yarn!!!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the socks! The pattern and yarn work so well together.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home