PumpkinKnits

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm In!

I received a mysterious email yesterday:

1,2,3,4 I declare a KNITTING WAR…………………………..YOU have been chosen…should you choose to accept this mission, you will receive your orders soon….via your blog….your war will be against another yet fun and famous knitter.
What are the details you say…..to see who can finish ALL Christmas knitting before Christmas……the reward for winning this war you ask……a donation of $5 per winners project to afore mentioned charity of their choice…….anyone wishing to join in must sign in to whomever’s blog they represent by stating “I’M IN” this means they too will meet with every finished project $5 to the charity of winners choice. The secret agents at hand will be keeping track of whose who. I cannot tell you who these 3 people are….well, I could, but then I would have to take all your stash so mumms the word ‘eh.
So strong warrior……………..do you choose or not!!!!


I know of one other who got this mail, and while I rather purposefully do not assign myself ambitious holiday knitting, I do have just one lonely gift project (never blogged about, for reasons that should be apparent) that must be completed by Christmas, so I'm game for a little race in the name of fun and charity. I'm also a sucker for mystery and intrigue so I want to know who the secret agents are too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Mysterious! I'd be intrigued too.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Good luck!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh, I got that too. But I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do, and I don't have any Christmas knitting get done. Seems like that would give me an unfair advantage. . .

11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go go!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Verrrrrrrrrrry interesting. Go, go, go!!!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home