PumpkinKnits

Sunday, October 04, 2009

My Tale of Woe


My Tale of Woe
Originally uploaded by pumpkinknits
Look! Flickr straight to the blog again means 2 posts in a week? Just over a week? Woot!

Anyway, the knitting saga of my Low Tide Ripples: I was so proud of myself this morning, as I got to the last 3" of the Low Tide Ripples Body. Then my ribbing wasn't working with the pattern. About 10 rows back, I had zigged, when I should have zagged. While inspecting the work and choosing the best spot to frog back to, I discovered the OTHER mistake I made...a long, long, time ago. Half the body will have to be ripped back now. Le sigh.

5 Comments:

Blogger knithound brooklyn said...

aw, shucks!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

Aw, bummer, that sucks. It's going to be gorgeous when it's finished tho!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Manise said...

Oh noes! That stinks. Pretty color though. Small consolation I know.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

That is SO painful. Makes me want to cry.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Long Ridge Farm said...

Oh that is so painful! But doesn't something rise up within that spurs us to rip and redo? Beautiful sweater for sure.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home