PumpkinKnits

Friday, February 20, 2009

Back in the Saddle

I am safely back in chilly New England. The Pumpkin Family had a marvelous time in a warmer clime, and I at least came back feeling refreshed and inspired and like I can handle the remainder of winter here with a little more grace.

I am in full-on dyeing mode for more shop updates coming soon, as well as keeping up with the coming months samples for the PhatFiber box. My February box arrived yesterday, and I had great fun bringing it to spin night so we could all ooh and aah over the yummies therein.


The PhatFiber box has really been a boon to me to be able to get my wares into people's hands. If anyone reading is a small-starter-upper fibery person, I can highly recommend it as a great marketing tool. There are some really smart and talented people participating and the vendor group on Yahoo has been a great resource. If you're just a fiber/yarn buyer I can also wholeheartedly say that being a recipient of a box is very fun, and it is a great chance to get to "try before you buy" from some of these wonderful artists - you can sign up to get alerted for the sale date of the next box get on the mailing list here.

Thats all for now - I'll be back early next week with spinning recap and a look at what I've been dyeing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manise said...

That's quite the boxful of awesome! I spaced getting one this month lol- even with the reminder e-mail. Next time.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Welcome back!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home