PumpkinKnits

Friday, December 17, 2004

Finally can Begin

The completion of my gift knitting means I was finally able to start Klaralund last night. Yipeee! I swatched first on size 8s, and I don't know why I ever bother to swatch with the recommended size, as I always need to go up one size. Even in my short career of knitting so far this has always been true. I suppose I must knit tight, even though I certainly don't feel like I do. Ah well, its good to know I'm consistent at least.

Here are her meager beginnings, all I could get done last night after starting the mad rush to get us all packed and out of town for the weekend tonight. Hoping I can make some good progress during the 3-hour drive to the in-laws.

Beginnings of Klaralund Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home